Friday, November 14, 2008

Totally INHUMAN?


So...I had to take the kids to the babysitter's house last night....and Olivia wanted noodles before we left, but didn't have time to eat them all. So she asked if we could put them in the fridge and have them later...I said, "sure!"

When we got home around 9pm....she asked if she could eat them again, but they were cold...so she wanted me to heat them up. I decided to put a little bit of water on them to help moisten them a bit and then went to put them in the microwave.

I guess she saw me put the water on them...and she says to me, "Mom, what are you doing? That's like totally inhuman!" Where does she come up with this stuff...seriously!! It's not only that they remember these interesting words, but that they understand them enough to know where to use them!

No comments: