Friday, November 14, 2008

My "Unconscious" Son!




If you know Olivia and Braden at all, you know that both of them are quite verbal and have both been quite "early" talkers! When Braden was 2, he totally surprised me with his vocabulary one day. He was jumping off the little ledge in front of our fireplace, and then dramatically falling onto the floor The ledge is only about 8 inches off of the floor....so it's not a big fall, but he was attempting to make it look quite dramatic. After doing this a number of times, he climaxed this dramatic event and started yelling for me, "mom, Mom, MOM!" I decided to play along with him and pretending to be panicked, I ran to see if he was okay. When I got to him, he was laying flat on the floor and he looked at me and said, "Mom, I think I'm unconscious!"

1 comment:

wjacobson said...

OH MAN - That is SOOOO Braden, huh?? So glad to see you're doing this Amy - your kids are so very precious :)!