Friday, April 10, 2009

Tell'em What He's Won "Huggie"!!

Braden and Olivia were playing together so nicely today (which always brings a smile to my face). They were pretending that Braden was in a race and when he crossed the finish line...Olivia was congratulating him and then says in her "announcer-like" voice..."Tell them what he's won, Huggie!" Then in her other voice (I'm assuming this was Huggie speaking), she says, "Congratulations...you don't have to eat supper ever again! No parents, no pets, just treats!!"

First of all...this is funny to me because Olivia has obviously picked up on the fact that Braden is not a great "meal-eater". We are always on him about finishing his supper! Secondly...I think the second half of the "prize"...speaks more of her heart. Obviously we are a big obstacle to her desire for "treats" all the time!!

I learn so much about me and them...when I hear them playing together! Sometimes it's funny...and sometimes...it's rather scary!

(And apparently..."Huggie" is a character from the show "Wordgirl"....which I wasn't aware of)

No comments: