Thursday, June 25, 2009

David & Goliath!

So...the other night, I was reading our bedtime Bible Story to the kids and it was about David and Goliath. I was really engaged in the story and was really building it up at the point where David puts the stone in the sling. So I said, "...and David put the stone in his sling and he swung it around and around and around and then the stone flew out of the sling and hit Goliath, right in the ____" (waiting for my kids to fill in the blank...cause they've heard the story before), Olivia blurts out "...right in the PACKAGE!" (Big chuckles from me) Then I said, "NO....right in the forehead!"

Now, if you don't know what the "package" is....you'll have to ask me....cause it's not really "blog-appropriate", but I'm quite sure you can figure it out! Ha!

No comments: