Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Where does Jesus really live anyway?

Today is December 9th...my Grandma's birthday. She passed away a number of years ago, but I often think of her and especially on her birthday. So...while I was making supper today, I told Olivia that it was MY Gramma's birthday today, but that she died a few years ago. I told her that my gramma was in heaven, celebrating her birthday with Jesus!! I expected a response from Olivia (because she always has one), but I didn't expect this one. She looked at me and said, "You mean they are having a party in my tummy?" I guess all those conversations about Jesus living inside of us...has my daughter a little theologically confused...HA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMA! Love you and miss you lots!!! xoxoxo

** Disclaimer: OOPS! After reading this....I have now ashamedly realized that today is actually the 10th, not the 9th....but nonetheless...it's still a cute story!

1 comment:

Jegs said...

That post was a special one because you remembered Grandma S's birthday...It's always interesting to hear what kids are thinking.